Appetizer - Lactose and gluten free - No cooking required
8 slices of ham, not too big or thick
1 jar marinated mushrooms, drained
1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
Squeeze mushrooms and artichokes to remove excess liquid, roughly chop them, separately, and transfer in 2 separate bowls.
Add as much mayonnese as needed in order to obtain a spread consitency and spread over the ham slices; roll them.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- If you have stuffing left, you can put it in an airtight container and it will last for about a week, or as long as mayonnese would last.
- Serve it on a bed of lettuce.
- If you want, you can lighen mayonnaise by adding some white, non-flavored, non-sugared yogurt.
- It's lactose and gluten free.
- You can find the video here