Entree - Complete meal - Vegetarian - Gluten and lactose free
6 extralarge eggs
1 pinch salt
Italian extra virgin olive oil
Lightly beat eggs with salt, add pasta and mix well to combine.
In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, warm 3 tbsp of olive oil and pour the eggs-pasta mixture. Let it thicken, allowing the liquid part to get to the bottom, lifting the edges and tilting the skillet to ease the process.
Invert the frittata onto a platter (or a lid) and slide it back in the skillet, cooking until lightly golden. Invert one more time to evenly golden it on both sides.
When ready, slide the frittata onto a serving platter and serve with a fresh salad and/or boiled-steamed-sauteed vegetables.
- You can chop pasta, if you so wish. I don't do that,because you're slicing the frittata anyway.
- If you don't have leftover pasta, you can cook some and toss with you favorite sauce; make sure it's at room temperature when you add it to the eggs.
- This is the perfect way to use your leftover pasta, please DON'T warm it up in the microwave!!!!!!!!
- It can be served warm, cold or at room temperature.
- It's vegetarian, gluten and loactose free.
- If you see that pasta is too much for the quantity of eggs, you can add a few tbsp of milk.
- You can find the video to this recipe here