Pasta - lactose intolerant safe
1 lb farfalle
1 big bunch of Italian parsley, leaves only
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp capers, packed in salt and rinsed
3 anchovy fillets
Very good Italian extra virgin olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
In the meantime, wash parsley and arrange it in a blender with garlic, capers and anchovy fillets. Blend adding oil in a thin stream, until you obtain the consistency of pesto.
Add salt and pasta and cook for 8 minutes.
Drain, toss with the green sauce and serve immediately.
This recipe serves about 4.
- This recipe is superfast to prepare. It's not suggested to sprinkle with parmigiano.
- You can keep this sauce refrigerated (in a closed glass jar), covered with a thin layer of olive oil, for weeks. You can add a hard boiled egg, but it will shorten the sauce life a lot.
- This sauce is great with boiled (or grilled) meat, fish, eggs... all ingredients that can complement your dish.
- You can use anchovy paste (2 tsp) instead of the fillets, if you want. The quantities of the ingredients can be adjusted to your taste.
- Do not add salt to this sauce.... there's enough salt provided by the ingredients!!!!